There are 5 ways to make a tax-deductible charitable donation
to the Halachic Organ Donor Society 501(c)(3) (EIN 13-4199797):
1. CHECK: Make the check out to “HOD Society” & mail to HOD Society, P.O. Box 693, NY, NY 10108-0693
2. PAYPAL: Click on this link.
3. CREDIT CARD: Click on this Link
Required fields are indicated with a red asterisk (*).
4. WIRE TRANSFER: Contact email@example.com for information.
5. STOCK DONATION: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
We are sorry but our online donation form is currently unavailable for international transactions. If you would like to make a donation, please call the office directly at 212-213-5087 and provide us with your credit card information. We will not keep any credit card information on file. We will shred all credit card information as soon as the transaction has been completed. Thank you for your understanding.
Q. What are financial donations used for?
A. The HOD Society is both an educational organization and an advocacy group.
The money raised is used for:
1. Delivering Lectures
2. Creating and Publishing Advertisements
3. Creating and Publishing Brochures
4. Producing Educational Videos
5. Using Social Media to Raise Awareness About Halachic Support for Organ Donation
6. Producing Events to Raise Awareness (e.g. our annual 5K race)
7. Manufacturing and Distributing Organ Donor Cards
8. Managing the Database of Organ Donor Card Members and Financial Donors
9. Consulting With Families in the Hospital Who are Not Sure if They Are Allowed to Donate
10. Recruiting Rabbis, Physicians & Women Leaders to Get Organ Donor Cards & Speak Out About It
The Halachic Organ Donor Society is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization. Please see the IRS 501(c)(3) Determination Letter here.